The EGLD Lottery
Loading data...
Loading data...
..h
..m
..s
Next draw
#.. | Draw: ..
..
Prize pool:
~$..
Your tickets:
Are you a winner?
How to play
If the digits on your tickets match the winning numbers at the same position, you win a portion of the prize pool. Simple!
Step 1
Buy Tickets
Prices are set when the round starts, equal to 5 USD in EGLD per ticket. Buying is suspended 1 minute before each draw.
Step 2
Wait for the Draw
Every 24 hours a random number is drawn and rewards are calculated.
Step 3
Check for Prizes
Once the round's over, come back to the page and check if you've won. You have 30 days to claim your prize!
Winning Criteria
The digits on your ticket must match the winning numbers at the corresponding position.
You'll get bonus if they match the digits in the correct order.
Here's an example lottery draw, with two tickets, A and B.

Ticket A: The ticket matches winning numbers at 4 positions, so the ticket wins 4 shares from the "Match at position" prize bracket. Additionally, the ticket matches winning numbers in the first 3 digits, so the ticket wins also "Match first 3" prize.

Ticket B: The ticket also matches winning numbers at 4 positions, so the ticket wins 4 shares from the "Match at position" prize bracket. But the first digit is wrong, so this ticket doesn't win any bonus prize.

The bonus prize brackets don't stack: if you match the first 3 digits in order, you'll only win bonus from the "Match first 3" bracket, and not from "Match first 1" and "Match first 2".
9
3
7
6
2
A
9
3
7
4
2
B
4
3
7
6
2
Prize Funds
The prizes for each lottery round come from three sources:
Ticket Purchases
90% of the EGLD paid by people buying tickets that round goes into the prize pool. The remaining 10% goes into treasury and is used for costs and improvements of the ecosystem.
Rollover Prizes
50% of all prizes allocated to bonus prize brackets with no winner are moved to the "Match at position" bracket, the other 50% is moved to the next round. In case there are no winners in the "Match at position" bracket, this bracket is also moved to the next round.
Expired Rewards
Winners have 30 days to claim their rewards. All unclaimed rewards from expired lottery are moved to the next round.
Prize alocation chart
Digits matched
Prize pool allocation
Matches first 1
2%
Matches first 2
4%
Matches first 3
8%
Matches first 4
16%
Matches first 5
32%
Match at position
38%
Still have question?
We will gladly answer it in our Telegram channel.